Do you have a question that cannot be answered by viewing the website?
• Questions via email: Please email your question to email@example.com. A CoDA service volunteer will respond by email.
• Questions by phone (in English): (602) 277-7991
• Questions by phone (in Spanish): (888) 444-2379 (Spanish toll free)
Carrying the Message
• Outreach Resource Guide- In 2014-2015 the CoDA Outreach Committee is working on developing a clearinghouse of CoDA outreach information, including guidelines, suggestions, and examples for carrying the message. Please keep checking the website for new developments. For Outreach Committee Inquires: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spanish Outreach-Click here to see information about Spanish Outreach and what you can do to carry the message to the Spanish-speaking members. Spanish Outreach Committee Inquires: Please email email@example.com
• Hospitals and Institutions- Click here to see information pertaining to carrying the message to the codependent who is incarcerated or in a hospital or another institution. H&I Committee Inquires: Please email hosp @ coda.org