CoDA has many opportunities for service at various levels. CoDA recommends starting service at the local level, in your home group. Once you have an idea of your available time and talents, you may wish to branch to a lower (CoDA's inverted pyramid indicates that groups are the highest level and each step down to Co-Dependents Anonymous, Inc. is lower) level service at your intergroup, Voting Entity (State or Country) and finally at Co-Dependents Anonymous, Inc. level.CoDA encourages the fellowship to get involved at the International level!!
Some of the opportunities listed herein have minimum service at a lower level, some do not. Read the request carefully and then decide if it is for you. Service is CoDA's twelfth step. It is important to take that step, but it is also important to do steps one through eleven before doing step twelve.
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other codependents, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Enjoy taking that last step!
- Twelve Service Concepts
- Fellowship Service Manual
- Fellowship Service Materials
- CoDA’s Guidelines for the Development and Structure of Intergroup and Voting Entities
- CoDA Guidelines for Following the Twelve Traditions
- Application for Split of Voting Entity
- Dealing with Disagreements Brochure
- Committee Policies and Procedures