The CoDA Board public meetings take place online the first Saturday each month at 8 AM Pacific Time (California time), 10AM Central Time, 11AM Eastern Time, and 6PM in GMT +2 (Israeli time)
The information about how to join the monthly public CoDA Board meeting is as follows:
Join Meeting online: https://zoom.us/meeting/96821037645/ or Join Meeting via phone in two ways:
- One tap mobile +13462487799,,96821037645# US (Houston) or +16465588656,,96821037645# US (New York)
- Dial by your location +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 968 2103 7645 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/arAJRwyhS
Please write the board ([email protected]) if you plan to attend, so the Trustees are aware of how many people will be on this business call.
Please note: Observers are welcome to observe but are not to have voice in the meetings (i.e., speak, introduce themselves, ask questions) unless invited to do so.
Visitors’ microphones will be silenced. Those wishing to ask a question are encouraged to do so before the meeting begins, not during the business meeting. There will be a 5 minute period at the close of the meeting during which observers may use the raise your hand feature to indicate that they have a comment or question. People will be called on by the Chair, as time permits.
Thank you for your understanding.
In accordance with Section 2.10.1 of the Board of Trustees Policy & Procedures Manual:-
Any CoDA member is permitted to join the Board con call unless we are meeting in executive session to discuss personnel or legal issues. Any interested member must follow the instructions listed below:
- These guidelines are to facilitate the observation of interested members of the Fellowship in the Board of Trustee conference calls. The Board’s use of teleconferencing on a monthly basis to conduct the business of CoDA is not intended to close the meetings, nor to conduct CoDA business in secret; it is intended as a money and time-saving use of technology. The Board feels that its meetings should be open to the Fellowship and welcomes the interest and appropriate participation offered.
- The CoDA Board will announce the date and time for their next scheduled monthly conference call as part of each meeting or con call summary that is sent out via email blast and posted on the CoDA website.
- Members interested in joining the call must notify the Board in advance since a limited number of people may join each call. Members interested in joining the call must notify the Board in advance since a limited number of people may join each call. Advance notice of at least 24 hours is requested.
- It is at the discretion of the Board as to whether or not participants will have a “voice” during the call. This is based on the time constraints that we have and whether or not a participant has specific information or expertise on a subject under consideration.
- Certain con calls (for example, those that involve personnel discussions) will be closed to non Board Members.
- Those members who agree to the above conditions and wish to be notified and given access to the Board conference call should send an email to [email protected]