Fellowship Services Manual (FSM)
Below are links to the 5 parts of the Fellowship Services Manual (FSM) as well as a link to a file containing all 5 parts. Suggested uses are as follows:
- Part 1 is intended for all members of CoDA, particularly those who intend to do service work
- Part 2 is the Meeting Handbook and is intended for those wanting to start or help run a meeting. It is recommended that all meetings have a copy of this part.
- Part 3 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the levels between meetings and CoDA, Inc. It is intended to be particularly helpful in establishing these service levels.
- Part 4 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the CoDA, Inc. level. It is strongly recommended for all those who will be attending a CoDA Service Conference (CSC).
- Part 5 contains more detailed information related to the various service entities that exist at the CoDA Inc. service level, including the CoDA Board of Trustees, the various committees and other working groups and individual positions. The combined version was created for people who frequently search for information in the FSM to make it easier so they only need to search 1 file rather than 5