Board Main Page
The CoDA board membership is elected at the yearly CoDA Service Conference (CSC) for a 3 year term. After 2 years, the person can run for an additional 3 year term. No person can serve more than 2 terms. This is a position of responsibility and is not a paid position. The CoDA bylaws contain a great source of information on the exact duties, responsibilities and limitations of this position.
- By the bylaws, there can be up to 11 board members and 3 alternates.
The CoDA board meets each month by teleconference with several meeting held face-to-face each year. Would you like to listen in on one of the CoDA board discussion? Here are the conference call details and guidelines.
- By the “CoDA Bylaws“, there can be up to 11 board members and 3 alternates.
- For a copy of Board of Trustees Full Policy and Procedures document click here.
- For a copy of the most recent CoDA Board Strategic Plan Document click here.
- For a copy of the most recent CoDA Board Strategic Plan Presentation click here.
- For a copy of the 2021 CoDA Board Presentation to CSC click here.
- To see CoDA Board Minutes click here.