Contact & Information
The Contacts & Information section has several categories for members to reach out the the CoDA world Outreach Committee as well as to connect to other groups within CoDA for outreach service and support.
- Outreach Committee Information: Please go to this section to learn about or the CoDA world Outreach Committee. Feel free to contact the Committee by emailing [email protected]
- Workgroup Information: This section provides information on the workgroups facilitated through the Outreach committee. Workgroups are created to address specific topics, such as the many topics in the ORG or new topics not yet covered. You do not need to be an Outreach Committee member to be on a workgroup.
- Submissions: The Submissions area gives directions on submitting feedback, suggestions or your own materials to be considered by the committee for the ORG.
- Additional Resources for Outreach: Please see the the Additional Resources page for information on connecting to specific areas of outreach including
- CoDA World Committees
- Regional Intergroups, Voting Entities (VEs), and national CoDA organizations including CODA websites around the world
- Email, telephone and mailing contacts.
FEEDBACK & SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS PAGE: The Outreach Resource Guide (ORG) is a work in progress which depends on contributions from you, our fellowship members. Please submit suggestions and materials by going to the Submissions page for further instructions.